Brass & bones in an ancient, electrified copper mines
- Lightning bugs
- Copper spinning silk worms
- Spiders casting electric nets
- Dwarf cult of the storm gods
- Slave uprising in progress
- Raw, untrained mage channeling storm magicks
- Want their ancestral mines back but many different tribes not so sure. Some want to destroy djinn, others want to use the lamp.
- Copper palace in the depths
- Djinns running the operation, searching for legendary lamp in the copper palace of a rogue leader of their order
- Rock chomping hyenas. Known for biting noses off sleeping soldiers in tents.
- Rust monster/beetle used to hunt copper veins (and not to be set loose...)
- Wandering jungle, walking away from mines but may return
- Hungry river, dammed up by Empire
- Empire (unknowing + uncaring) buying up the copper from Djinn frontmen. Building an industrial ley line rail through the jungle and carving out a domain.
- The organ/pipe player of the palace. Their tones haunting the tunnels of the mines.
- Mine cart chase, electrocute railings.
- Boring Elephants